The code fails if :
- the progression axis is Z
- one marker is missing. So check out the markerset of each CGM2.i. This specification also means your can put marker on a single limb only
As far as it goes, we recommand this pratice for performing any pyCGM2 applicatons :
- work with gap-free trial. Zero-values might corrupt the Inverse kinematics processing especially
- crop your trial to a zone of interest. .
- if you manually edit gait events, start with a Foot strike
- Convenient gait plot panels are displayed if you have previously detected both foot strike and foot off